Vision and Mission
Leichman Career and Transition Center will provide rigorous and relevant instructional experiences that lead our students towards being work ready and successfully independent members of their communities.
The community at Leichman CTC will provide vocational, community, and work experiences that lead our students towards greater independence. Our teachers, staff, parents/guardians, and students will work together to establish meaningful goals that foster cultural awareness, community involvement, and work readiness.
• We believe students should have skills and attitudes which enable them to work successfully in the most independent work environment possible.
• We believe students should have skills to participate in the community to the maximum extent possible.
• We believe all curricular activities should teach functional skills to students that relate to their post-graduate life.
• We believe all students are capable of learning and should be challenged to achieve to their maximum potential.
• We believe collaboration between students, parents and staff is essential.
• We believe students, parents and staff should be treated with dignity and respect, and in a fair and equitable manner.
• We believe students and staff are entitled to a safe and supportive learning and working environment.
Positive Behavior Support
Be Safe | Be Responsible | Be Respectful